Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) RN you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What you will do in this role:
* You will be responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit in order to provide quality patient care.
* You will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the appropriate age populations.
* You will provide professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
* You will provide leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
What qualifications you will need:
* Graduated from an accredited school of nursing with an Associates or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred.
* 1 year clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse is required.
* Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date).
* American Heart Association BLS Certification is required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland, a campus of HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, has been serving Texas City, Texas for more than 60 years—bringing compassionate, “patients first” care into Galveston County and the surrounding communities. Since being founded in 1952, HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland has grown from a 90-bed hospital to a 220+ bed acute care facility offering quality care with premium services. That growth is a reflection of the changing needs of our community and patients, as well as rapidly advancing medical technology. Our highly skilled staff and specialized physicians provide service excellence to all of our patients. Our services include inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services. We are a Level IV Trauma Center and a Primary Stroke Center. Together, we offer a complete range of specialized health programs to improve the health of our community. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our RN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website