DescriptionDo you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center - Houston, TX Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center is a 444-bed acute care hospital in the heart of Houston's museum district. Established in 1975, the hospital has been serving Houston for more than 40 years. It provides a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, bariatrics, orthopedics, neurology, emergency care and more. To learn more about HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center, visit www.HCAhoustonhealthcare.com. The hospital is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. For more information, visit www.HCAGulfCoast.com What you will do in this role:
- Maintains a professional appearance and attitude at all times. Promotes and works as a team player.
- Responsible for the use and functioning ability of the Axiom Artis Hemodynamic system.
- Knowledgeable of all procedures being performed in the Cath lab to include but not limited to the equipment needed for each stated procedure.
- Competent in each of the previous roles mentioned and the competencies are evaluated annually and documented on competency skill checklists.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing is required.
- 2 yearsexperience in Cath Lab or an acute care environment.
- Associateof Nursing from an accredited nursing program required
- RNLicensure by the State Board of Texas
- American Red Cross or American HeartAssociation Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American HeartAssociation Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
HCAHealthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for threeconsecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition,Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want youto join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If youfind this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly reviewall applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of ourTalent Acquisition Team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are anequal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website