Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Accounting Lead.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress – Cypress, TX
What you will do in this role:
- Maintain contract labor usage log by reviewing Healthtrust Wokforce Solutions (formerly All About Staffing) hours in Kronos and other non-AAS agency time sheets, reconcile to actual billing, and record accrual at mo-end.
- Assists department directors and Administration with CER (Capital Expenditure Requisitions) process.
- Completes CER packets, fixed asset input, disposals, and completes depreciation on all capital and fixed assets at mo-end.
- Compiles monthly capital statistics information and keys into QMIRS accurately & timely.
- Record assigned mo-end journal entries accurately and timely with sufficient supporting documentation.
- Compile, record, send and receive all intra-company & inter-company billing and ensure all accounts are in balance prior to final close each month.
- Compile monthly statistics information and key into QMIRS accurately & timely.
- Reconcile assigned asset and liability accounts to G/L and record corrections as necessary.
- Complete post-close assignments such as Division MOR Template, SOX-404 key controls & Internal Control Checklist.
- Prepare work papers for Cost Reports, Corporate Tax, Internal Audit, & External Audit.
- Files monthly Sales Tax return.
- Support & back up staff accountants as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All Employees will be held accountable for attending training regarding the Code of Conduct program at least annually.
- Ethics and Compliance Expectations – All employees will be held accountable for behaviors displayed relative to the values articulated in the Mission and Values Statement, “Will act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness in the way we conduct business and the way we live our lives.
What qualification you will need:
- College degree, 4-5 year program completed
- Minimum of three years prior hospital experience in the accounting area.
- Exposure to accounts payable, payroll, and month-end closing procedures.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Use of a 10-key by touch and experience with computer spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal and management skills
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website