"Ask us about our increased Sign-On Bonus"
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Radiology Technologist to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest - Houston, Texas
Radiology Technologist – Imaging
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bedacute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston community for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.What you will do in this role:
- The Radiology Tech performs technical duties under the direction of the Imaging lead, Manager, and/or Medical Director of Radiology and obtains quality diagnostic radiographs while maintaining superior patient care and providing excellent customer service to patients, family, and all hospital staff.
- Maintains departmental compliance logs.
- Participates in performance improvement processes.
- Obtains quality diagnostic images according to protocol
- Exam orders: ensures all orders have the required 5 elements
- PACS: Scans in and labels documents appropriately, resolve QA issues in a timely manner, ensure images are released to radiologists in a timely manner.
- RIS: ensures orders are valid and entered appropriately, ensures ordering physician is correct, completes exams with accurate information, documents pertinent information.
- Participates in departmental accreditation processes and QA.
- Transports patients as necessary.
- Follows all radiation protection and dose reporting policies and processes.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiography
- ARRT (R) or registry eligible; Texas Medical Board licensure or Texas Medical Board MRT eligibile
- American Heart Association Health Care Provider BLS
- Prefer 6+ months of Radiography experience in an acute care hospital
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website