Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse in the ER 24/7!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston ER 24/7 Northwest - Registered Nurse (RN)
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest Freestanding ER 24/7 is an off-site 9-bed emergency department. At HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest's 24-Hour Emergency Care patients can expect fast, convenient care with experienced board-certified physicians. All lab work and imaging (digital x-ray, CT scan, and ultrasound) are performed and processed on-site to expedite care. An Emergency Department physician will interpret radiology and lab results, discuss your diagnosis, and review follow-up care. Emergencies are never planned, but when an emergency happens, HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest 24-Hour Emergency Care – offers superior medical care, close to home.
What you will do in this role:
- Plan and coordinates all clinical functions within designated service
- Meets Standards for performance and success factors synchronous with Tenet Corporation, Hospital and Department of Nursing annual goals.
- Able to prioritize work and duties, effectively manage time, and work well under stressful situations to confront situational problems directly and quickly
- Demonstrate good communication and customer service skills with a variety of patients, physicians, and other health care providers both internal and external to the organization.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility by interpreting data and achieving financial objectives of designated unit(s). Assures quality patient care is delivered while maintaining fiscal standards.
- Leads, coaches, educates and monitor accountability for safe work practice and enhances ongoing development of a safety culture and highly reliable organization.
What qualifications you will need:
- BSN required
- 3 years Emergency (ED) experience
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course and Certification
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team.
We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website