Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Ultrasound Technologist Multi Registered you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Ultrasound Technologist Multi Registered where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
As the multi- registered Ultrasound Technologist, you will perform diagnostic ultrasound and non-invasive vascular procedures at a technical level, which does not require constant supervision and assume the responsibility for designated procedures as required. You will assure the highest degree of quality performance and patient care to neonatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients according to their physical needs and limitations. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In This Role:
* You will be responsible for the provision of quality Ultrasound Services to include OB/GYN, Abdominal, Breast, Small parts, Neurological, and limited vascular exams.
* You will photograph images of organs shown on display module, or remove strip printout from equipment to obtain permanent record of internal examination.
* You will work as a team player and meet the needs of the Ultrasound department.
* You will travel to other satellite facilities as needed for staffing requirements.
* You will maintain ultrasound equipment and report malfunctioning devices.
* You will transport patients as needed.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
* Graduate of an accredited School of Sonography or equitable on the job training is required.
* RDMS or ARRT(S) registered or Registry Eligible (must obtain initial registry within six months of hire date).
* If RDMS registered, must obtain RDMS (AB or OB/GYN) within six months of hire date.
* RDMS (RVT), CCI (RVS) or ARRT (VS) is acceptable for vascular certification, must be obtained within a year of graduation date (if candidate is a new grad).
* OB/GYN; Abdominal and Small parts experience is preferred.
* Neurological and limited vascular experience is preferred.
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 415+ bed acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston communities for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, Level III NICU, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology. We comprehensively serve our community by employing expert physicians, specialists, nurses and support staff who work together as a unified team to offer a range of diagnostic treatment and support services. From our 24-hour emergency department with Level II Trauma capabilities, to women's services, to cardiology, we are dedicated to improving the health of our community by delivering exceptional, personalized healthcare. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Ultrasound Technologist Multi Registered opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website