SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse for the Intermediate Care Unit to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, student loan repayment program and participate in our tuition reimbursement.
HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland has 33 licensed beds and is affiliated with HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland features surgical suites, cesarean-section rooms, a general nursery, a Level II neonatal intensive care unit, 3D digital mammography, and a 24-hour emergency department. HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland has partnered with The Woman's Hospital of Texas to provide women in Pearland convenient access to the highly regarded, specialized services of The Woman's Hospital of Texas. For more information, visit our website at www.HCAhoustonhealthcare.com
Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland - Pearland, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) Intermediate Care Unit
What you will do in this role:
- Perform nursing assessment, diagnosis, care plan, and implementation of treatment for all assigned patients
- Perform initial triage evaluation and assign acuity level to patients;
- Administer treatments, medications, and procedures within scope of practice
- Participate in coordination of care with management staff, team leader, physicians, department staff and ancillary services
- Responsible for delegation of duties to technical support staff maintaining accountability of delegation
- BSN required
- 1 year Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU) experience
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website