NEWLY Increased RN Pay Rates
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator in the Intermediate Care Unit!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase and student loan repayment programs. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast - Pasadena, TX
Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN)
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services. For more information, visit www.HCAhoustonhealthcare.com
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division.
The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. For more information, visit www.HCAGulfCoast.com
What you will do in this role:
- Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department.
- In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures.
- Serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Texas Licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Associates Degree in Nursing required, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BLCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification within six months of employment
- One (1) year experience in a hospital setting
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our Talent Acquisition Team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website