Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Physical Therapist (PT) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast – Pasadena, TX
Physical Therapist (PT) - Physical Therapy BMC
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
• Responsible for the evaluation of patients; development, coordination, and implementation of the treatment plan; maintenance of informative, accurate, and timely documentation; participation in team meetings; training of others as indicated; and participation in continuing education.
• Appropriate treatment can include, but is not limited to: range of motion, strengthening, sensory / exercise activities, modalities, gait and crutch training, balance / sensorimotor reeducation, debridement, burn / wound care, development of home exercise programs, and training in the treatment program. Treatment should be coordinated with team members and other medical needs.
• Bachelor's Degree from a four year College is required. Master's Degree is preferred.
What qualifications you will need:
• Requires current Texas licensure
• American Red Cross and American Heart Association Basic Life Support course (BLS or BCLS) and certification is required.
• One year of related experience and/or training is preferred.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website