DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
***This Job posting is only for HCA Employees*** HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurses to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential with HCA's StaRN Plus Program for the ED. The StaRN Emergency Room RN Plus program provides a pathway for HCA Acute Care Medical- Surgical & Telemetry RNs to transition into the Emergency Department. The curriculum is based on the AACN National Standards of Care. Program Starts: August 2020 Attendance is imperative and all days are required to remain in the program. No days can be missed. The program is facilitated by HealthTrust (part of the HCA family).
- Six Weeks of didactic, including interactive classroom discussion with experienced StaRN ER Instructors.
- Eight weeks of clinical preceptorship at home facility with StaRN instructor follow up at 2-week intervals.
- ENA 2.0 - 45 online lessons (75.34 contact hours). The program provides 6 days of high-fidelity simulation incorporating 33 ER-specific scenarios.
- Hands-on ER Specific skills, basic ECG recognition, & Meditech (EDM Training)
2 + Plus years of current RN experience in a non-critical care floor nursing.
Eligible to transfer per policy:
ADN Nurses will need to commit to attaining a BSN within 2 years
• 6 months in current position
• No write ups in the last 6 months
If you meet the above qualifications a recruiter will reach out to you for further prescreening.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website