DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a RN Case Manager
Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN) – Case Management
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston West – Houston, TX
HCA Houston Healthcare West is a full-service 266 bed hospital that provides a range of health services. It is recognized as a Certified Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and, under an affiliation agreement with The Woman's Hospital of Texas, brings to its community The Woman's Hospital of Texas at West Houston, a three-story cardiac and critical care tower. The Sugar Land Cancer Center and the Sugar Land Diagnostic Center, departments with HCA Houston Healthcare West, are located on the Southwest Freeway at the Williams Trace and Sugar Lakes exit.
HCA Houston Healthcare West is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Actively participates in the collaborative program which requires review of patient activities related to medical necessity of hospitalization, appropriateness of length of stay, timely and appropriate utilization of services rendered, and identification of patient needs related to patient care following discharge from the hospital.
- The case manager promotes quality care and cost-effective outcomes to enhance the physical, psychosocial and vocational health of individuals.
- The position encompasses reviewing, planning, implementing, coordinating and evaluating health-related service options throughout the continuum.
- Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
QualificationsWhat you will need for this role:
- Associate Degree in Nursing, required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, preferred
- Case Management certification, preferred
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners as an RN
- 1+ years experience in healthcare
- BLS, required
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website