At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary This Position Is Responsible For Leading The Development Of Functional And Non-Functional Business Requirements. Working With The Business Solutions Lead To Understand Business Strategy And Translate Into Product Requirement.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 2 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 year Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
* Knowledge of system architecture and application portfolio.
* Knowledge of requirements management and/or prototyping (ALM, Jira, RallyDev, Balsamiq, iRise).
* Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts and/or processes.
* Business acumen.
* Project management skills
* Requirements definition and management.
* SDLC, Iterative, Agile, OWF, and /or Scrum development.
* Problem solving and/or analytical thinking.
* Possess ability to manage workload and manage multiple priorities, as applicable.
* Written and verbal communications
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or Information Technology
* Business process management and modeling.
* BA certification
* Experience working in Healthcare industry
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website