At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary This position is responsible for contacting members to inform and educate them on our medical management programs; conducting research, performing data entry, responding to inquiries from members, and supporting the clinicians in the Medical Management department with their provider and member activities.
**This is a hybrid role in Albuquerque, NM**
**Schedule is one week in office followed by two weeks from home**
**You must live in or around Albuquerque for this position**
- 1 year of college and 2 years experience with automated systems OR 3 years experience with automated systems.
- 1 year experience with managed care system(s) or medical systems (i.e.; hospital or doctor office).
- Experience coordinating member needs, providing assistance to members, and analyzing member needs.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of medical claims systems.
- PC proficiency including Microsoft Office applications.
- Customer service skills.
- Verbal and written communications skills including developing written correspondence to members and to other department personnel and coaching skills to educate members on medical issues.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- College courses in computer science or the medical field.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Even if you don't think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website