Manager, Regulatory Implementation Consulting
This position is responsible for providing business leadership to federal (retail, group, technical and corporate-related) regulatory implementations across the enterprise in support of the enterprise regulatory implementation strategy.
This position will lead a regulatory implementation consulting team and assist executives, across the enterprise, and their teams, who are leading, or are otherwise engaged in federal regulatory implementations.
Provides for the translation of applicable regulatory requirements into business, technical and operational requirements; the successful development and implementation of those requirements; and the incorporation of those requirements into HCSC's daily business processes and operations.
This position will partner with the HCSC regulatory compliance functions (compliance, audit, oversight, legal and government relations), and affected business stakeholders, to ensure regulatory implementations result in the company achieving the proper state of audit readiness.
Under the direction of the Senior Director, Regulatory Implementation, this position will advise, and serve as a key point of contact for business leaders and market segment/functional area leaders on a variety of federal regulatory implementation-related matters.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors' degree and 5 years of healthcare, managed care, health insurance, business operations or consulting experience
* Minimum of 1 year of management experience
* Experience in project management
* Knowledge of the federal and state legislative and regulatory process, healthcare regulatory environments, and the Affordable Care Act
* Strong knowledge, understanding, and experience with health insurance operations and IT systems
* Experience working with an organization's compliance, oversight, audit, government relations and legal areas
* Ability and desire to lead, gain consensus and make critical business decisions in a dynamic regulatory and business environment
* Ability and desire to build and grow organization and identify, develop, and retain talent
* Ability and desire to lead cross-functional projects/project teams with impacts across the enterprise
* Experience with budget development and securing project/program funding
* Experience with business case development
* Strong leadership, mentorship and coaching skills
* Strong analytical skills; detail oriented
* Strong organizational agility skills
* Strong executive presence
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Masters' degree or other advanced degree
* Project management or process certifications
* Familiarity with HCSC business systems, processes and operations
* Experience engaging with federal and/or state regulators.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website