***This position has the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week***
This position is responsible for leadership and coordination of the assigned Medicaid programs in accordance with contractual and regulatory requirements, implementing program changes and working with other areas of the organization on the development, testing and implementation of organization, process and system changes to ensure the requirements of the assigned Medicaid program are met. Also serves as the liaison with vendors and internal functional areas and assists in the coordination of the contract with state regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years experience in contract management OR 8 years experience in contract management.
- Leadership experience
- Project management/planning skills.
- Experience in a position requiring independent and critical decision making skills.
- Experience communicating with and relationship building with internal business units and/or various external government agencies.
- Experience leading/providing guidance to intra and interdepartmental staff.
- Experience accurately documenting information reported.
- Organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Negotiation skills resulting in business/process improvements/changes.
- Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Project positive, professional image.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Business Consulting Experience Preferred.
- Experience with corporate policies / procedures, compliance regulations in health care administration/managed care experience.
- Experience with Medicaid/CMS audits
- Experience in with large and complex multi-million dollar project implimentation
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website