This position is responsible for meeting sales targets to directly sell or sell through a broker from a portfolio of managed health care and ancillary products.
* General Agent State Insurance License or obtain General Agent State Insurance License within 90 days of starting in the role.
* 2 years' business experience in a position which requires self-direction, initiative, and decision-making.
* Customer Service oriented.
* Verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to sell, negotiate and close sales.
* Detailed oriented. Analytical skills.
* PC proficiency to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to travel, including overnight stays within assigned region as necessary.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Knowledge of health care products
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website