At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary Responsible for complex contracting of dentists within a specific assigned territory or by assignment. Responsible for achieving annual network growth goals. Conduct initial outreach to dental offices and regular follow ups thereafter as necessary, overcoming objections with the intent to contract with the dentists at identified locations. Use sales skills along with targeted messaging to conduct outreach or cold calls. Perform outreach or contracting activities either through personal appointments or telephone. Responsible for the initial relationship development with new dentists and assist with the transition of those relationships to Network Support.
* Bachelor degree and 8 years of health/dental provider network, sales, marketing, or negotiation experience OR Associate degree and 10 years of health/dental provider network, sales, marketing, or negotiation experience OR 12 years of health/dental provider network, sales, marketing, or negotiation experience
* Customer service skills.
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* PC proficiency to include MS Office.
* Detail oriented.
* Experience adjusting strategy and tactics to deliver desired outcomes.
* Experience initiating and managing financial negotiations.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Telephone, inside and external sales experience.
* Contracting and negotiation skills.
* Business problem solving experience.
* Dental office experience.
*Travel is required
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Even if you don't think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website