At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary Under General Supervision, Examines And Processes Short Term Disability Claims. Provides Timely And Accurate Support To Claimants, Policyholders, And The Claims Department. Manages Appropriate Adjudication Of Short-Term Disability Claims In Accordance With Policy Provisions. Initiates And Facilitates Case Management And Other Ancillary Services To Assure Optimum Outcomes.
- 1 year of experience in managing Disability claims.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent math and calculation skills.
- Good decision making skills able to analyze complex claim information.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Detail oriented with ability to maintain high level of quality and accuracy while meeting productivity targets in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- BA/BS - PREFERRED
- Ability to fluently speak and write Spanish a plus
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Even if you don't think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website