The primary function of this position is responsible for the support of planning, scheduling and monitoring the movement of material through the production cycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedules work orders for manufacturing of industrial or commercial products for the production team.
- Ensures each operation meets shipping dates according to customer orders
- Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Interfaces with purchasing, engineering and operations and other personnel to coordinate the shipment of finished goods.
- Adheres to all quality and safety standards.
- Supports other projects and performs duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility listed above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
YEARS EXPERIENCE/LEVEL OF EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; Associates degree in business or related discipline preferred;
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a production planning/materials controls function or equivalent combination of education and experience such as a broad manufacturing background of 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English
- Ability to manage multiple projects and problem solve.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate effectively with management and personnel at all levels.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when necessary.
- Possesses strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in standard business software packages (e.g., Microsoft Office).
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job:
- Work is accomplished in a moderately clean plant environment
- The production floor does not have a cooling system
- The sound level in the work environment may fluctuate due to noises associated with manufacturing process
- Regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil and/or fumes
Apply on company website