DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
◦Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
◦Paid Personal Leave
◦401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
◦Identity Theft Protection discounts
◦Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
◦Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success! Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated contributor like you to be a part of our team.
Duties of this positon include but are not limited to:
- Opportunity analysis of product proposals including value enhancement and impact analysis for recommending tactical solutions
- Preparation of RFI and RFP documents
- Composing financial memos summarizing project valuations
- Data analysis of vendor and/or customer purchase histories
- Identifying and resolving data issues
- Summarizing data received through RFI process
- Understanding of methodologies for performing financial and opportunity analysis of proposals
- Effective communication to finance team lead and contract management
- Reviewing price equitability of contract amendments for product adds and replacements
- Ad Hoc requests from management
- Interacts daily with both internal and external individuals
- Accepts feedback well and works to improve performance when needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our opening. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing, so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Proficiency in MS Excel is required with Power Query, Power Pivot, and Power BI experience preferred
- Education - College Graduate
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website