DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
ROi, an affiliate of HealthTrust, is a leading integrated supply chain organization transforming healthcare. At ROi, you'll earn competitive rewards and benefits, and be presented with ample opportunities to learn, grow and innovate. If you have a passion for shaping how high-quality patient care is delivered in a cost effective manner, consider a career with us.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
As a Material Handler Team Lead, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of accuracy within each aspect of customer-order fulfillment. Our Material Handlers are dedicated to providing the materials needed to ensure quality care can be delivered to our patients. Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
In this role, you will:
- Provides direction to assigned staff to maximize the efficient fulfillment of orders.
- Instruct assigned support employees in the proper methods, techniques, and procedures of material handling.
- Receive, stock/replenish and select product then route completed orders to the appropriate trailer.
- Operate and use computer systems to complete daily tasks as needed.
- Effectively practice and promote teamwork in all duties.
- Ensure all actions are consistent with objectives and goals for department, distribution center, and health system.
- Maintain knowledge of products and procedures relative to job duties, distribution center, pharmaceutical repackaging, and health system operations.
- Provide proper communication of unresolved issues or required maintenance in a timely manner.
- Identify, adapt, and pursue priorities; Utilize available work hours effectively and actively seeks other tasks upon completion.
- Maintain a safe work environment, and wear proper personal protective equipment when appropriate.
What you should have for this role:
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role is required.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Warehouse Management Systems.
- Ability to operate forklift and “rider” pallet jacks.
- Knowledge and experience with lot controlled and expiration dated product handling.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Service Members and Veterans with experience in the following MOS / AFSC / NCC rates should meet the qualifications for this position: 51C, 51G, 76R,76A, 76D, 76J, 76P, 76Q, 76R68J, 92A, 92Y, 68J, 4P031, 4P051, 4P091, 43P1, 43P2, 43P3, 43P6, IMRL, 6042, 9662, 9954, MAT, SK, LS
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website