DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about communication development that enables hospitals to be profitable and continue delivering best in class services to the end patient? At HealthTrust, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Product Communication Specialist today with our Product Management Team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthTrust, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Product Communication Specialist like you to be a part of our team.
As a Product Communication Specialist, you will be responsible for developing training and educational material for HealthTrust's customer-facing product, Member Analytics. You will have the opportunity to develop all formal communications to internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the HealthTrust Member Analytics application and the Product and Technology department.
In this role you will be responsible for the below activities:
- Develop and design training materials, training videos, and other product collateral (digital/print) while striving for innovative methods to reach the customer base in an intuitive, frictionless manner that reduces the dependency on live trainings.
- Draft and communicate all Member Analytics product updates to key internal and external stakeholders with the goal of maintaining a consistent touchpoint with customers.
- Partner with Product Marketing to continuously evolve and consistently present the HealthTrust brand across all forms of communication and training.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Product Owners to ensure a solid understanding of customer problem statements and voice of the customer, in order to develop communications and trainings that focus on value and highlight how product releases solve customer needs.
- Work with Account Management team to understand training needs for supporting the Member Analytics products and collaborating on content.
- Participate in analytic product development meetings to understand content for designing training material.
- Assist with training internal and external stakeholders on Member Analytics products, as needed.
- Responsible for Product and Technology monthly newsletter content and distribution to internal stakeholders, as well as maintaining content on the internal SharePoint site.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, or combination of education and experience.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Experience working with BI products (Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy) a plus.
- Exposure and familiarity with multiple technology platforms a plus.
- Experience with print design, web content development, and basic project implementation skills.
HealthTrust is committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management advisory solutions that leverage our operator experience, scale and innovation. With corporate headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee, we serve over 1,600 hospitals and health systems, and more than 43,000 other member locations including ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, long-term care and alternate care sites.
Our organization operates as a limited partnership with HCA Healthcare as the managing general partner. HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising 185 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom. HealthTrust serves as the shared services supply chain organization for HCA Healthcare.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Product Communication Specialist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website