Looking for Managers that excel in a fast-paced work environment!
Hobby Lobby Managers optimize team talent and deliver an exceptional customer experience. These Managers thrive being the building block of high performance teams that execute with excellence.
Starting as a Co-Manager, promoting to Store Manager and above can be the rewarding career for you!
Successful Co-Managers are:
- Involved in fast-paced day-to-day store operations maintaining a neat, clean, in-stock and organized store
- Effective in hiring and developing high quality talent
- Proven leaders, fostering a results-driven friendly store environment achieving financial goals
- Previous "Big Box" retail store management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to relocate
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal / Sick Pay
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday Pay
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
Apply on company website