Hobby Lobby Stores is looking for full time Property Management Representative personnel.
- Provide customer service to retail stores by responding to building maintenance requests.
- Locate, dispatch, and provide directions to contractors associated with building maintenance.
- Follow up with contractors regarding schedules and conditions of work/services performed.
- Complete work orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) version 2007 or later.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Construction/Maintenance or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to interact effectively with team members at various levels of management.
Full-Time Benefits include:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO)
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday Pay
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
Apply on company website