Do you walk the talk?
As a leader in the arts & crafts industry, we seek experienced retail managers to lead and motivate our store teams to success.
The Senior Assistant Manager position is the first step to becoming a Hobby Lobby Store Manager because we only promote from within. From Store Manager you could advance into District Manager and other roles within the Company. Do you understand the Value of Work?
As a successful Senior Assistant Manager you will:
- Manage the operations and merchandising of all seasonal goods meeting and surpassing financial objectives.
- Demonstrate a thorough KNOWLEDGE of the business learned from the ground up utilizing all levels of your team as resources.
- Lead your team to accomplish RESULTS in an organized, efficient and timely process.
- Previous retail management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Open to relocation for promotion
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal / Sick Pay
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday Pay
Equal Opportunity Employer
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
Apply on company website