YOU should work for a company that YOU believe in!
As one of the first retailers to establish a nationwide minimum hourly wage well above the federal minimum wage, Hobby Lobby has a long track record of taking care of their employees.
If this is what you're looking for in your next opportunity – Don't wait, take a leap of faith today!
As a Co-Manager you will:
- Be actively engaged in the store's processes and procedures in order to meet and exceed financial goals
- Be asked to lead and guide your team with passion to achieve the highest standards while exhibiting the utmost empathy
- Execute the seasonal department's daily, weekly and yearly merchandising plans
- Must have previous big-box retail management experience
- Must be able to process information and have the ability to sound business decisions
- Be open to relocation for promotion
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal / Sick Pay
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday Pay
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
Apply on company website