Do you enjoy working a fast paced office environment?
Would you like to begin a new career with a company that provides stability and opportunities for growth?
Then we may have the opportunity for you! We're searching for a team member that excels in the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. This individual must be a team player that enjoys the opportunity to trouble shoot and problem solve a wide variety of tasks. This is a full-time position and located within the Transportation department at Hobby Lobby's corporate offices in Oklahoma City.
- Assist company truck drivers, vendors and contractors in a timely manner
- Accurately assist with extensive data entry to benefit the dispatch team
- Manage a high volume of phone calls in a professional manner
- Skillfully troubleshoot and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate efficiency and productivity in all aspects of the office work environment
2nd Shift $19.25 / hour
- Microsoft Office proficiency with emphasis on Excel
- Able to work well individually and within a team
- Understanding Department of Transportation rules and regulations is a plus
- Understanding of on-board computer technology
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Plan
- 401(k) Program with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO)
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Integris "The Clinic at Hobby Lobby", including a Pharmacy on campus
- Chaplain Services on campus
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
Apply on company website