A well-established, prominent cardiology group in the Boston suburb seeks an outstanding non-invasive/invasive clinical cardiologist to join our independently-owned, single-specialty cardiology group.
- Excellent opportunity to join a long-standing and respected group to grow and expand the practice.
- Large external referral base and affiliation with a small to mid-size community hospital as well as several tertiary care facilities.
- Great community for children/family and excellent support staff at the office and hospital
- Only 40 minutes west of Boston
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must possess a strong work ethic and ability to collaborate with colleagues to maintain and expand an existing successful program.
- The ideal candidate will possess a medical degree and has completed or will be completing his/her Cardiology Fellowship program, have exemplary clinical and interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate would be Board Eligible/Certified in Cardiology, Echo (including Transesophageal Echocardiography), and nuclear imaging.
Major responsibilities include:
- Non-Invasive study interpretations
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization is possible as well.
- In-Patient consultation and hospital rounds
- In-patient and out-patient activities for general cardiology
- Night and weekend cardiology call
What We Offer:
- We offer a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package and a partnership track.
- Equitably shared call schedule with our group only.
- As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career filled with positive patient experiences and continual professional growth and development as well as balanced personal family life.
Please click APPLY and submit your CV to start a conversation.
A well-established, prominent cardiology group in the Boston suburb seeks an outstanding non-invasive/invasive clinical cardiologist to ...
Apply on company website