Information Security is looking for a detail-oriented security administrator to be responsible for incident
resolution, endpoint protection, vulnerability management, and email security. The security administrator
will assist in troubleshooting network access and enforcing network security policies and procedures within
The security administrator will report to the Information security staff to include the Director of IT Security,
Risk & Compliance. The security administrator will complete assigned tasks in support of established
procedures within the organization.
The security administrator will use the existing collective methods, technologies, and processes to help
protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability within the organization. This protection extends to
computer systems, networks and data, against cyber-attacks or unauthorized access.
The security administrator responsibilities may also include supporting product upgrades, audits, and
monitoring network activity.
A successful security administrator should be meticulous and detail oriented. The security administrator
should have excellent technical and information security skills.
- Responding to Incident Requests & Tasks generated by an IT Service Management Tool and troubleshooting
- network security related incidents.
- Directly supporting an EDD + EDR Endpoint Protection solution.
- Directly supporting an OS Vulnerability Assessment tool
- Directly engaging with the Security Operations Center
- Gathering Metrics weekly from analytics of tools listed above
Experience & Qualifications
- An associate's or bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, cyber security, or a related field.
- Experience may be substituted for each year or required education.
- 3 to 6 years of work experience
- Advanced training certifications may be advantageous.
- A strong understanding and knowledge of computer, network, and security systems.
- Good interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
Typically requires travel less than 5% of the time
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
This is largely a sedentary role.
This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
ICU Medical is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website