Join the hospital trusted by Chicago's Southland, Ingalls Memorial Hospital, in this role as a CT Tech.
Under the supervision of the Chief Technologist Computer Tomography and the medical direction of the Radiologist, the CT Tech operates computer tomography scanner to obtain images as requested and directed by physicians for outpatients of all ages; schedules patients and maintains necessary records; assists in teaching radiologic students.
- Performs quality control procedures on equipment on an ongoing basis
- Operate, calibrates, maintenance check and clean instruments and equipment daily or according to prescribed standards.
- Administer contrast media as required.
- Participates in patient and student's education process.
- Participates in the maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Assumes responsibility for all aspects of patient care as assigned by physician or Chief technologist.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology and maintains certification with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Retains an active Radiography accreditation with the Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety
- Must successfully complete and maintain CPR certification
- Job Type/FTE: Full time, (0.9 FTE)
- Shift: Rotating 12hr shift
- Unit/Department: CT
- CBA Code: Non-Union
Apply on company website