Requisition Number: 76228
We are currently looking for a Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Developer to join our growing Louisville team. The developer will be responsible for design, development, and construction of reports and visualization solutions using Microsoft BI Technology (Reporting Services, Analysis Services, ProClarity, Performance Point, and/or Dundas). Microsoft BI Developers may also handle installation, configuration, and management of all components related to Microsoft BI Technology.
5-7+ years of IT Experience
4+ years of Experience with Microsoft BI Technology (SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS)
Experience with Azure Data Services (Big Data)
Experience working on decision support applications
Experience with application interfaces
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Database programming, design, or modeling experience
Experience with Power BI
Experience in data replication, extraction, loading and cleansing
Experience in BI reporting and visualization tools such as Business Objects, MicroStrategy, MSBI(SSAS, SSRS, Power BI), Cognos, Tableau, Crystal Reports, etc.…
What We Look For
- Eagerness to learn new tools and technologies
- Good communications skills and customer-focused attitude
- Experience mentoring junior staff
What can Insight offer?
- Client Facing Opportunities
- Local Travel
- Flex Hours
- No Formal Dress Code
- Leadership from great Mentors
- Unlimited Vacation
- Pay for Training
- …and tons of other great Perks!
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: [[Louisville]] || [[KY]] || [[USA]] || [[MSBI]] || [[Data]] || [[Developer]] ||
Apply on company website