Requisition Number: 68773
As a Pre-Sales National Sales Engineer you'll be responsible for providing pre-sales technical support and guidance to the sales organization/clients in support of Datacenter Technologies, including Networking, Servers and Storage. This position will maintain industry standard certifications and provide advanced level technical assistance, including qualifying opportunities, developing solution selling scenarios creating complex configurations, and other technical renderings. The Sales Engineer III - National is also responsible for coordinating resources to gather information to develop solutions on behalf of the Account Executive.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Must hold baseline certifications, Partner specialization and Advanced level Industry standard certifications within a specific technology as well as utilize Partner Configuration tools
- Consults with both sales and external clients in assessing needs and providing Advanced technical support on complex technology requests via conference call, e-mail and occasionally will client face within specified SLA's while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Proactively gathers, delivers and/or creates client deliverables - Technology Data Sheets, side by side manufacturer comparisons, Overview of recommendations, etc.
- Strategize with SSE/SE/SA to develop optimal solutions which can include extending/up selling warranties, maximizing Insight Services capabilities, 3rd party Services Providers
- Solution sells across multiple technology platforms. (can speak to areas outside of discipline at a general level)
- Provides training and mentoring to Sales Engineer II - National
What you'll need to join Insight For SE III:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Technology and/or 3-5 years on the job experience or outside experience in similar field)
- Advanced level of understanding in technologies and hold Advanced level industry standard certifications within a specific technology
- Professionalism and solid phone skills are a must
- Ability to effectively communicate/sell, present and articulate strategies across various audiences; sales, marketing, partners, clients, consultants, executive leaders (internal and external)
- Ability to demo products / solutions
- Must be self-driven and able to work with minimal direction
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the CRN Solution Provider 500
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona; now celebrating our 30th anniversary and operating in 20 countries
- $6.7 billion in revenue for 2017
- 6,800+ teammates worldwide working with 5,300+ partners
- 2017 Arizona's Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), #7 2017 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 IBM Geography Excellence Award as the Top National Strategic Business Partner in North America, Microsoft's largest global partner
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Chicago || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || SALES || None || National; US - Chicago, IL ||
Apply on company website