Requisition Number: 74317
Financial Analyst your focus will be on the financial reporting, analysis, and forecasting of Services for Insight’s finance department. You’ll be utilizing a broad range of financial, process, operational and communication skills; combined with business acumen. Overall you’ll play a key role on the leadership team of the Strategic Support function here at Insight.
What you’ll be doing at Insight:
* Provide financial reporting, analysis and planning support to Services leadership
* Assist in providing value-added management reporting on expense and revenue drivers
* Issue guidance to Services on their budgets and operational decisions
* Conduct forecast and budget variance analysis
* Create general ledger profit and expense analysis
What you’ll need to work at Insight:
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Minimum two (2) years experience in various Accounting & Finance functions
* Minimum two (2) years in a business analysis and requirements definition
* Minimum two (2) years experience with budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling and analysis or developing
* Minimum two (2) years experience developing Operating Plans or Capital Project Budgets with Operational Leaders
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||
Apply on company website