Requisition Number: 72643
We are looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join our amazing Microsoft team in Cincinnati. We deliver cutting-edge .NET, Azure, Mixed Reality, Xamarin, SharePoint, Big Data, Machine Learning, and IoT development to some of the biggest companies in the world. This is a full-time position with great benefits like Flexible Vacation, 401k matching, training, and annual bonus. Great work/life balance. No mandatory travel. Awesome culture!
What Our .NET Developers Do
- Design and develop custom solutions with distributed architectures for enterprise web and thick client applications
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of a SDLC
- Have a passion for learning and staying updated on emerging trends and technologies
- Become a partner and trusted advisor to clients, advising on best-fit technologies and best practices
What We Look For
- Hands-on experience with the .NET Framework and C# and/or VB.NET
- Working knowledge of one or more key solution technologies including ASP.NET, XAML-based applications, SharePoint, SQL Server, and TFS
- Exposure to frameworks and patterns such as MVC/MVVM/MVP, Entity Framework, IoC/DI, and Enterprise Library
- Experience delivering solutions using industry-standard SDLC methodologies
- Fundamental understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the CRN Solution Provider 500
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona; now celebrating our 30th anniversary and operating in 20 countries
- $6.7 billion in revenue for 2017
- 8,000+ teammates worldwide working with 5,300+ partners
- 2017 Arizona's Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), #7 2017 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 IBM Geography Excellence Award as the Top National Strategic Business Partner in North America, Microsoft's largest global partner
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Cincinnati || Ohio (US-OH) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Cincinnati, OH ||
Apply on company website