Job title: Go to Market Marketing Specialist
Insight is a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of hardware, software, cloud and service solutions, providing clients the guidance and expertise needed to define, architect, implement and manage technology today while transforming for tomorrow.
The GTM Marketing specialist supports the GTM marketing managers in the creation and execution of Insight's Go-to-Market propositions providing a unique and differentiated value proposition to clients. They support building go-to-market materials for sales, clients and campaigns to increase awareness and drive demand for Insight's services.
- Partner with the GTM Marketing Managers and the Technology Services Group (TSG) to gain an in depth understanding of the services portfolio and roadmap.
- Use research and analyst data to gain a thorough understanding of the target market, competitive market and relevant buying personas.
- Assist the GTM managers with the creation and building of the Go-to-Market content including client-facing collateral, presentations and sales battle cards.
- Participate in the planning and execution of new services launches
- Project manage all GTM activities to ensure timely delivery of documentation.
Key skills and experience required:
- Collaborative skills: you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include: sales, local marketing, brand and design and the technical services group.
- Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will have to present new services and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story' of our services, for various marketing channels.
- Analytics & Research skills: A crucial part of being a Go-to-Market marketing manager is gaining insight into the performance of the portfolio and understanding the client landscape. Analysis of data, surveys and reporting will be part of this mix and you need to be familiar with the techniques to analyse and synthesise data.
- Productivity tools skills: Fully conversant with Microsoft Office suite (Sharepoint, Outlook, Excel and Word)
We believe that by giving you the freedom to think big and empower you to reach your full potential, together we will achieve the best outcomes. Along with excellent benefits and a compelling reward package, we offer the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a high level of autonomy and creativity - there's a reason our average employee tenure is over 6 years.
We strive to display our three core values of Hunger, Heart, and Harmony every day. They represent and drive who we are here at Insight and by doing so we are doing amazing things. Insight started in a garage in 1988 and it is through harnessing our three core values that two brothers, Eric and Tim Crown, steered Insight to the Fortune 500 company it is today. We are now a Global IT Services and Solutions business, passionate about helping customers and the real people who sit behind them.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to achieving diversity and equality within our organisation. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage you to apply.
We will endeavour to contact you within five business days, should we feel your profile is a good match for this role. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please presume that on this occasion, your application was not successful.
A full job description will be provided upon application]]>
Apply on company website