At Insight you’ll enjoy building relationships and connecting with our clients to discuss how Intelligent Technology drives business productivity. We’re looking for exceptional individuals to join our Sales teams as an Inside Sales Account Executive for our growing Montreal office.
(Training 8am-5pm Monday-Friday)
Flexible working schedule after training 10am-7pm or 11am-8pm Monday-Friday
It’s a fantastic time to join our sales team at Insight, if you love technology and thrive on the thrill of the sale, this is the role for you!
What you’ll do at Insight:
- You’ll be responsible for your own success; run your own business, manage your own book, and client relationships.
- You’ll be a critical business partner to your clients helping them enhance their business performance through Innovative Technology solutions.
- You’ll be developing and growing your business in the Eastern part of the United States where your mastery of the English language will be critical to your success.
- You’ll identify business opportunities and engage different IT specialists to help you sell solutions to our US clients.
- You’ll develop relationships with Insight's partners, including industry leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Dell EMC, Lenovo, HP, Apple, and 3700 others, to partner on building solutions to enable your clients to run smarter.
- You’ll be a part of a continuous learning culture at the forefront of the world’s fastest growing industry.
What you’ll need to be successful at Insight:
- To be a self –starter
- Ability to adapt quickly to dynamic industry
- Sales experience - cold calling experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills is a must
- The ability to communicate in an accurate manner in English
- Strong negotiation skills, persistence and resilience
- Strong work ethics and drive
- Computer literacy – MS Office, Outlook
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive base salary + bonus / commission structure
- Paid on the job training and a supportive team environment
- Partner sales incentive dollars; spiffs for sales
- A variety of events, contests, ways to supplement salary and commissions
- Sales spiffs organized by Insight and / or our partners where you’ll have the chance to meet new people and win amazing prizes (e.g. Formula 1 and Habs tickets, electronics, vacation packages and much more)
- The opportunity to contribute to our improvement and get recognized for your ideas within the company
- Two paid volunteer days per year and the possibility to make a difference in the community through our fundraising campaigns
- An internal events planning committee for activities like skiing, skydiving, sugar shack, holiday parties, etc.
- A FUN culture filled with wellness programs: on-site fitness classes - yoga and kickboxing, personal wellness coach, gym reimbursement
- Medical and dental insurance, employee assistance program and tuition reimbursement
- Online learning center
- Onsite cafeteria and indoor garage
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Internal teammate application guidelines:
- Meet the minimum qualifications and requirements of the position;
- Have completed twelve (12) months service in their current position; six (6) months of service in warehouse roles;
- Not be under a disciplinary evaluation or suspension period;
- Have satisfactory performance in their current position;
- Have their current manager/supervisor recommendation
Do you know someone who would make a great Insight teammate?
Referrals are the best way to build quality teams – and a great way for you to earn a little extra cash. Please visit the Teammate Referral Policy page on Inside.Insight to find out how you can refer someone to this job at Insight.
Insight's success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people's lives. Harmony to celebrate each other's unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join our team as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology Solutions™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988
- 5,700+ teammates worldwide, operating in 22 countries
- 2016 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal), Great Place to Work Certification
- 2017 Dell EMC Titanium Black Partner, 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft's No. 1 Global Licensing Solution Provider
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: canadajobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website