Requisition Number: 75105
As a Network Technician, you will work in a 24/7 environment supporting our Cloud and Data Center Transformation team and clients. In this role, you will monitor the health of our clients’ networks and act as the first point of contact for network outages. If you are looking for the opportunity to grow your technical skills and learn from top-notch Engineers, this could be the place for you.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Provide first level support for Managed Services clients
- Perform triage and initial troubleshooting for network, voice, server, and security issues
- Collaborate with industry experts in a wide variety of IT disciplines
- Communicate issues and updates to network carriers and clients
- Escalate issues internally and externally, driving cases to full resolution
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Associate's degree (network or server related) preferred
- CCNA or CCENT preferred
- Working knowledge of basic Cisco commands and network technologies
- Understanding of Windows Server basics and server technologies
- Flexible schedule to support a 24/7 operations team
The position described above provides a summary of some of the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || NETINF || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||
Apply on company website