Requisition Number: 74559
As Project Manager for Insight, you will enter a high-energy and tech savvy world. We are looking for someone who is a team player, an excellent communicator and has client engagement experience. If you’re a strong leader who is self-starting, a great problem-solver, and motivated, then you could be perfect fit!
As a Project Manager, you can expect to:
- Multi-task – You will develop and implement project schedules to meet deadlines, all while ensuring your project maintains profitability. Plus you will engage in ongoing client meetings to ensure client satisfaction.
- Take Ownership – You will manage, direct and oversee all aspects of your projects.
- Be a Leader – You will motivate your team to find successful solutions.
- Be Challenged – Your job is never done as a Project Manager. You will be presenting Insight to prospective clients, managing your current clients, and assisting the sales team with business development activities; all in a single day’s work.
What we are looking for:
- Combination of 5-8 years of education and IT services experience.
- Experience in specific technology areas including networking, storage, infrastructure lifecycle services, enterprise systems. and application development projects
- Project Management Professional (PMI) certification is highly preferred within 6 months of placement in Project Manager role.
- Proficient in Microsoft tools including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, MS Project, MS Project Server, SharePoint.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Phoenix || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Phoenix, AZ ||
Apply on company website