Requisition Number: 75108
As a Warehouse Associate, you’ll receive all incoming product (including special handling of small shipment), and be the one to pick, pack, and quality check all orders.
What you’ll do as a Warehouse Associate:
- Verify contents of shipment compared to shipping documents while noting any discrepancies or damage.
- Pick and pack orders using RF scanners, computer terminals, printers, hand jack, and shrink wrapping equipment.
- Accurately label boxes and send to the conveyor line for metering and quality check. In order to QC, you’ll operate computer terminal to enter handling units and verify orders with the correct count and the correct product and print shipping labels.
- Adhere to safety standards, immediately correcting or reporting any unsafe conditions and maintain a clean work area.
What you’ll need to join us:
- High School Education or equivalent with at least 6 months of warehouse experience
- Must have knowledge of shipping, warehouse and safety procedures and some computer experience (knowledge of a WMS system, SAP preferred)
- Capability to use RF technology
- Knowledge of FedEx, UPS and DHL Power Stations
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Lewis Center || Ohio (US-OH) || United States (US) || OPS || None || US - Columbus, OH ||
Apply on company website