Support and help manage the enterprise-wide & brand specific Restaurant Operations Innovation, which includes evaluating, on-boarding, and tracking approved brand-level and shared services (Inspire Brands-level) projects. Support multi-level strategic planning process for each brand and for the Inspire Brands shared services organization. The strategic initiatives that result from the process will lead to: Current year and future PMO projects, Assumptions to inform brand-level, long-range plan model, Assumptions to inform consolidated, long-range plan model & Track and report progress towards value creation synergy opportunities in collaboration with the Corporate and Brand Finance teams.
• Support the VP, Operations Innovation in the management of multi-brand, multi-level Business Strategy and project management. Key responsibilities include:
Evaluating / building financial business case to gain brand or Inspire level support to initiate innovation projects.
Leading reporting and analysis activities related to individual projects and project portfolios.
Communicating with cross functional teams across the organization.
Supporting team development.
• Ensure that Restaurant Operations & Innovation updates are provided to the Inspire and Brand Executive Teams monthly and issues, along with recommended solutions, are escalated as needed.
Implement project management tools to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the Restaurant Operations & Innovation team.
Coordinate the financial analysis of strategic initiatives, provide process guidance to initiative leaders, develop and maintain / automate tracking templates, and support the annual strategic planning process.
Role will require significant coordination with brand leadership in Marketing, Operations, Development, as well as with Finance and require coordination of FP&A and PM resources. This position will support the SVP, Restaurant Operations & Innovation in brand connections on all project updates.
• Coordinate with Finance to ensure that approved projects are captured correctly in AOP and quarterly forecasts.
• Support Restaurant Operations & Innovation division leaders, brand leadership and finance teams with tools, approaches and analysis for significant projects including potential areas such as:
Development related initiatives: Remodel prioritization and new restaurant development including non-traditional design engineering.
Prepare detailed analysis and summary outputs for use by internal management and the Restaurant Operations & Innovation Team for decision-making.
• Track and report progress monthly towards value creation synergy opportunities in collaboration with the Corporate and Brand Finance teams.
• Prepare accurate financial models to project returns on anticipated Restaurant Operations & Innovation initiatives, multi-year brand corporate initiatives, capital expenditures, and brand growth plans.
• Prepare various “ad-hoc” analyses as requested by Restaurant Operations & Innovation division leaders.
• Prepare presentations related to strategic plans and projects for the Board as well as internal Senior Management (AOP, forecasts, quarterly BOD presentations, etc.). Present to these audiences as appropriate. Ensure the accuracy of all information and confirm that outputs meet our very high standards.
Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, strategy, or a related field required.
Advanced education in strategic planning and / or project management preferred.
Master's Degree in Business, Finance, or Strategy preferred.
5+ years of relevant work experience including business strategy, project management, financial / project analysis and / or FP&A experience.
Prior project management, strategic planning, consulting and / or investment banking experience preferred
Restaurant/retail experience preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
• Strong track record as a proven leader.
• Excellent executive presence with outstanding analytical and communication skills.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Knowledge of project management tools.
• Strong finance, project / capital assessment, technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to operate with competing priorities, often with considerable time constraints.
• Preferred: Experience with relational databases including Oracle and Access.
• Strongly preferred: Experience with Business Intelligence analysis and presentation tools, including Tableau, Power BI and SharePoint.
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
Apply on company website