- General Description of Responsibilities
This position is responsible for growing and managing a geographical sales region for one or more of Intertek's Electrical business segments.
- Specific Responsibilities
- Listed examples are illustrative and representative of the tasks required of this position and are not intended to be complete or exclusive.
- Responsible for monitoring site and industry specific forecasts, and carry direct responsibility for the region's sales quota.
- Perform client research, prospecting and networking and develop customer relationships
- Attend tradeshows and conferences are required
- Manage sales pipeline and prepare forecasts
- Responsible for maintaining quote/order/revenue levels
- Prepare and deliver presentations for prospective and existing customers
- Reporting to Sales Leadership, the candidate will be responsible for generating activity reports for specific business segment revenue performance metrics.
- Maintain direct sales responsibility to manufacturers in an assigned territory.
- Carry out the above responsibilities, and all others which may be assigned, in a manner demonstrating support for and adherence to the Company's Safety Policy and Procedures, Quality Policy and Procedures, Ethics Policy, Environmental Management System, Vision and Strategy, and to exercise good judgment, common sense, and diplomacy in so doing.
- Carrying out all responsibilities in a supportive manner with total adherence to: The Company's Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures, Quality Management System, Compliance and Ethics Policies, Vision, Mission and Strategy, and exercises good judgment, common sense, and diplomacy.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Post-secondary Degree in engineering, technology, business, or related field preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and decision making skills required.
- Passionate about being successful in the job with the ability to self-start and self-motivate.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure and prioritize.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, and prior experience with Sales CRM Platform.
- Ability to travel as required.
Apply on company website