Interested in future career opportunities in the product testing industry? We're looking for an Assistant Cheif Engineer who can sit remotely, that wants to build a meaningful career with an incredible group of people. By joining Intertek, your contributions will be valued as we continue to help the world Build Back Ever Better.
Our Value Proposition
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, and more. In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we offer:
- Generous paid time off and Holidays
- Yearly bonus eligibility
- Working in a highly collaborative environment
- Flexible hours working from home or any one of our Intertek lab locations
- Tuition reimbursement is available in an applicable field
What will you be doing?
Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control and integration of programs within area of assigned responsibility by performing the following duties personally or through engineers and/or technicians:
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans, formulates, and organizes a large engineering operation or a large number of small programs and projects
- Researches complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures
- Develops and evaluates plans and criteria for projects and activities
- Assess the feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering systems.
- Performs as staff advisor and consultant
- Directs integration of technical activities and products
- Prepares interim and completion project reports
- Ability to work on Intertek Electrical Projects on a limited basis to keep up to date on operations.
- Ability to be a reviewer for operations on a regular basis.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
What qualifications do you need?
- 10 years of Product Testing Experience in a moderate assortment of categories with Reviewer status at Intertek for at least 3 years.
- Good ability to work with clients on new and Margin Accretive Innovation (MAI) projects
- BS in Science/Engineering or equivalent experience or training
- PE License or the ability to qualify for one preferred
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification (ATIC) solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Working at Intertek means joining a global network of state-of-the-art facilities and passionate people who deliver superior customer service with the purpose of bringing quality, safety, and sustainability to life.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website