Intertek is searching for an Coating Inspector for a project Offshore.
Ensure that Project Quality Plan in conjunction with Project Execution Plan is developed and implemented. Promote quality awareness throughout the organization, emphasizing excellence, continuous improvement and corrective action to influence the overall success of company business.
- Promote quality awareness throughout the organization, emphasizing excellence, continuous improvement, and corrective action to influence the overall success of company business.
- Capture results of inspection / observations and report in timely manner.
- Ensure suppliers /contractors have relevant, up to date codes, standards, specifications and drawings.
- Interface with the discipline engineer, construction engineer, field workers and inspectors in a professional manner.
- Witness and monitor suppliers / contractors work activities, inspection and test in accordance with the approved Quality Plan, ITP, Quality Procedures and etc.
- Assist review of EPCM's Quality Plan, Inspection & Test Plan (ITP) and Quality Procedures and all pertained QA/QC documentation prior to commencement of any fabrication / construction work.
- Verify the implementation of PTW (permit to work) LOTO (lock-out and tag-out) and other safety procedures.
- Covid Vaccine Required (Fully vaccinated)
- Previous Shell experience a plus
- Coatings inspection experience required
- Valid HUET required
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website