Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices with over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace, and passion, enables our customers to power ahead safely.
Intertek's Industry Services team provides technical solutions that help customers maximize operational efficiency, ensure asset reliability, improve quality, and minimize safety risks. Some of our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying, QA/QC, and supplier auditing.
- We are seeking a Dimensional Control Surveyor to join our team in the Clear Lake area of Houston. This will be a full-time position, with travel to client sites required.
- Operate effectively within a survey team with minimum supervision.
- Carry out a minimum of 75% of all aspects of Dimensional Control and Laser Scanning (as required within general survey work activities).
- Prepare survey drawings and reports, using Auto-Cad, Excel and Word.
- Train and assess trainee personnel.
- Perform and check piping spool surveys.
- Direct/perform simple DC surveys and projects.
- Liaise with client representatives and draft and check simple project final reports
- A minimum of 3 years of survey experience.
- Experienced with various forms of survey technology including; Topography, GPS, Laser Scanning, and 3-D Calculation and Drawing software.
- Ability to execute most tasks including surveying, calculations, drawings and related survey reports.
- Competent in operating a Laser Scanner.
- Must be comfortable in written and oral communication skills and well organized.
- Must be prepared to travel.
- Mid-level knowledge of Dimes, AutoCAD, Excel, and Word.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website