Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices with over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace, and passion, enables our customers to power ahead safely.
Intertek's Industry Services team provides technical solutions that help customers maximize operational efficiency, ensure asset reliability, improve quality, and minimize safety risks. Some of our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying, QA/QC, and supplier auditing.
We are seeking an experienced Level II Eddy Current Technician to work out of our Pasadena Tx. Office. Qualified candidate would be working in the Greater Houston area as well as have opportunities to work in other locations and environments as needed.
· Perform Tubing ET, RFT, NFT, IRIS and Surface ET examinations at various client facilities under the direction of a Project Manager, Team Leader, or independently.
· Analyze data and Prepare NDE reports and document data in a clear and timely manner.
· Interface with clients on technical matters involving NDE procedures and capabilities.
· Provide a professional appearance when interfacing with clients and other coworkers.
· Stay abreast of any new developments in NDE technologies that may be applicable in our business.
· Eddy Current and Remote Field Level II
· Valid TWIC card.
· Valid Driver's License.
· Able to pass physical exam.
· A mindset of safety first.
· Must be able to apply examination criteria in accordance with applicable standards/specifications/procedures on the provided job scopes, and evaluate test results.
· Maintain open lines of communication with coworkers, clients, and subcontractors.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
· Ability to provide clear and technical guidance to other technicians and subcontractors.
· Ability to organize and report test results, and send information to office for data processing.
· Ability to solve technical issues in the field.
· Follow technology advancements in the NDE industries and provide recommendations to the managers.
· Level II certification in ET, RFT, UT, MT, PT
· Level I certification in Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC)
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website