· Provide support to a team of assigned Sales Managers.
· Assist Sales Managers in developing territory to increase new and existing sales.
· Process signed contracts into customer/operations database.
· Enter quotes in CRM system, issue new quotes to clients, and follow up on existing quotes.
· Maintain fast quote turnaround time and follow up.
· Provide back-up for outside sales team.
· Document sales activity.
· Monitor/call sales leads.
· Follow-up with operations on customer inquiries.
· Support marketing campaigns by proactively prospecting.
· Perform client research, prospecting (including cold calling, warm calling and emailing prospective clients) and networking.
· Prepare sales reports and forecasts.
· Maintain sales database.
· Perform other work as required.
· Carrying out all responsibilities in a supportive manner with total adherence to: The Company's Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures, Quality Management System, Compliance and Ethics Policies, Vision, Mission and Strategy, and exercises good judgment, common sense, and diplomacy.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· 2+ years of relevant experience, or the equivalent in terms of education, experience, and/or training.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written format.
· Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Must be customer focused and quality driven.
· Experience with CRM tools (MS Dynamics, Sales Force, or other) is a plus.
· Technical writing skills/experience is a plus.
· MS Office proficiency, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.
Apply on company website