Ranked #15 on the 2020 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
This position is responsible for job quotes and job files, and is the Client's main point of contact.
- Follow and enforce all safety requirements and company policies
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Take full responsibility for assigned projects
- Write, process and send quotes
- Follow up on quotes until they are resolved
- Open and manage jobs in OASIS
- Assist in preparation of forecasts and sales reports
- Prepare working drawings for curtain wall mock-ups
- Respond to clients with questions on test standards or regarding reports
- Purchase job related items
- Data sheet management
- Survey clients regarding customer satisfaction and enter responses in global NPS database
- Performs other work as required
- High School Diploma or GED required, Degree preferred
- 3 years of experience directly related with customer service and/or sales
- Experience utilizing AutoCAD
- Experience that facilitates an understanding of the employed department preferred
- General knowledge of all procedures related to the test areas
- Technical competence to effectively communicate the test procedure concepts, specifications and results with customers
- Experience with OASIS in order to create job files, invoices, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- High level of computer proficiency, including MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe Pro
- Demonstrable competence in the command of the English language including grammatical skills, and ability to review and assist in the preparation of technical reports
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website