Property Condition Assessment Project Manager
Intertek is searching for a Property Condition Assessment Project Manager to join our Building & Construction team in our Denver, CO area office. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a versatile career in Building Sciences.
The PCA Project Manager will support the Building and Construction business by providing Property Condition Assessment and Construction Drawing Review and Inspection services, as well as building enclosure consulting and testing services. We're looking for an individual with approximately one to three years of active experience in the commercial industry.
Pay range - $50.00 - $125.00 per hour
What you'll do:
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA) per ASTM E 2018-15
- Construction Drawing Reviews and Inspections
- Client/Project Management
- Conducts site visits/inspections
- Data compilation/organization and report preparation
What it takes to be successful in this role:
- High School Diploma or GED, Architectural, Construction Management or Engineering Degree, preferred
- 1-3 years' experience performing PCAs, preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience a must
- Technical knowledge of commercial building systems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be a self-starter
- Must be detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Follow and enforce safety requirements and company policies.
- Ability to travel outside local area, depending on local workload and project locations
- Valid driver's license and reliable driving record (required)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening
- Fluent in English for the safe and effective performance of the job.
- Ability to perform roof/building envelope visual and/or moisture surveys
- Knowledge and/or certification of operation of infrared scanner
- Knowledge of ASTM & AAMA moisture intrusion testing procedures
- Phase I ESA experience
Why work at Intertek?
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about Our History and What We Do.
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy.
What we have to offer:
When Working with Intertek, you can expect salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that Our People are our strongest tool for success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-694-8543 (option #5) to speak with a member of the HR Department.
Apply on company website