Senior Property Condition Assessment Project Manager
Intertek is searching for a Senior Property Condition Assessment Project Manager to join our Building & Construction team in our Westminster, CO office. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a versatile career in Building Sciences.
The Senior Property Condition Assessment Project Manager will support the Building and Construction business by providing Property Condition Assessment and Construction Drawing Review and Inspection services, as well as building enclosure consulting and testing services. We're looking for an individual with approximately one to three years of active experience in the commercial industry.
Annual salary - $75K - $95K
What you'll do:
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA) per ASTM E 2018-15
- Construction Draw Review Inspections
- Conducts site visits/inspections (periodic travel required)
- Data compilation/organization and report preparation
- Assist other BSS projects to meet project workload / demand
What it takes to be successful in this role:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Construction Management, or other construction related program plus 3+ years of industry experience, preferred
- Approximately 4 to 7 years of experience performing PCA's
- Field experience or strong interest in working onsite
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and specifications
- Background and/or desire to assess existing buildings
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to efficiently work on projects independently and in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform office tasks and physical labor tasks
- Ability to perform work from ladders, boom-lifts, scaffolds, roofs, etc.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills
- Ability to travel outside local area, depending on local workload and project locations
- Valid driver's license and reliable driving record (required)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening
- Fluent in English for the safe and effective performance of the job.
Why work at Intertek?
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about Our History and What We Do.
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy.
What we have to offer:
When Working with Intertek, you can expect salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that Our People are our strongest tool for success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-694-8543 (option #5) to speak with a member of the HR Department.
Apply on company website