SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Job DescriptionOur solution details include.
- Leverages the industry leading Intralinks Platform to secure content while allowing auditable, controlled access to internal personnel and external advisors based upon a flexible permissioning model.
- Check-in and check-out ensure that the most current form of any content is in use while preserving the revision history of each document.
- Audit trails, including access history, provide complete visibility into progress of all deals in the pipeline and specific task status.
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate dealmakers through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Develop sales strategy and account plans within account deck to gain greater market share to include proactive research of potential deal activities and trends. Develop and manage a comprehensive territory plan addressing key corporate opportunity.
- Articulates the value Intralinks solutions can solve, leveraging the strength of the Intralinks brand, scale, and market position to place Intralinks at a competitive advantage.
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings.
- Conducts opportunity and account review sessions with manager using CoS tools. Completes required reports by deadline, maintains accurate forecast.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of professional experience to include 3+ years proven success in achieving quota in a SaaS environment preferred.
- Ability to successfully prospect, conduct client presentations and high-level demonstrations as well as manage an entire sales cycle through security and compliance assessments, negotiations and deal close.
- Must be able to be situational fluent in front of the customer, to be ready to respond and to adapt to what they are saying and to respond to objections by differentiating the Intralinks solution and value.
- Ability to run complex customer meetings, product demonstrations and presentations, with multiple client stakeholders and attendees.
- Fluent in social selling skills. Proven ability to use LinkedIn and other web tools for prospecting, account research and prospect outreach.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to generate new business and grow existing revenue streams in addition to strong prospecting, opportunity identification, account management and communication skills.
- Ability to work with technical teams and internal departments to ensure customer success.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM and web-based technologies
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website